Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cunning Drift Test Bug (Mission and The Second Dream Quest)

Altasol

The part of Second Dream where you need to get the Security eye to shoot the pillars is glitched and will simply not work at all. I spent over an hour trying to get it to work and the same glitch kept repeating. Does anybody have the same problem or a fix for this?

My friend and I have come across this problem as well. We've spent the past few days trying to get him to the Second Dream, and last night I did it alone so that I could restart my quest. It worked then.

Today, we began the quest. When we reached the Pendula, however, they have proven to be indestructible. Also, equipping a Codex Scanner makes you unable to take damage from the Security Eye's blasts.

3 hours ago, Yonyon1020 said:

I get to the point where I have to destroy the 4 pendula's but every time the eye hits them they don't explode or break. their invulnerable even if the security eye hits them. I don't know if its a bug but even restarting the mission or my game won't work. I need help to find out how to break them.

Impossible to break them, but, hey, look on the brightside, you can go play destiny till they hotfix it (p.s. Screw the harrow hotfix)

Edited by HERIAXHAWK

1 minute ago, Aeakos said:

Same problem for me as well.  The pillars are invulnerable.  Also, the icons for them are yellow and not red as a destroy target should be.

Yeah, they show up red on the mini-map but once I'm near them they are yellow.

i had the same problem when i was helping players out. What i did was shoot pillars if the pillar that im shooting is not working i would go to the next pillar and shoot it then return to the pillar that was not breaking . So basically move around and try to shoot different pillars, not the same one. Thats perhaps the only solution i may have for you.

I too have the same problem, I attempted to do this with my brother and by myself (because I enjoyed the quest) and when I got to the Security Eye area, the Security Eye would not do anything to the pillars, it may have been caused by the overhaul on Earth with it's graphical changes because it did not do this before then.  Maybe a bug was introduced by mistake?

2 minutes ago, Connor_Virus said:

I too have the same problem, I attempted to do this with my brother and by myself (because I enjoyed the quest) and when I got to the Security Eye area, the Security Eye would not do anything to the pillars, it may have been caused by the overhaul on Earth with it's graphical changes because it did not do this before then.  Maybe a bug was introduced by mistake?

what you can also do is stand on the pillar but on the side. thats the easiest way of breaking the pillars 

Hello, I have recently gotten to the mission "Protect The Moon" in the quest, "Second Dream". There appears to be a bug in the game that hinders the security eye from destroying the pendulums. Me and my friend took turns checking to make sure the beam that the security eye shoots was hitting the pendulums directly and we both saw the beams hitting them right where they were supposed to hit. If you could fix this glitch as soon as possible it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Bladethegamer

On the Orokin moon test for cunning drift the security eye never hits the pillars, the beams just bounce away. There seems to be some kind of invisible barrier around them because even when I stand on the platforms and don't move, the beams bounce off of my warframe too. I've tried getting the beams to hit from different angles and everything as well. Nothing seems to work. :sad: