Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cunning Drift Test Bug (Mission and The Second Dream Quest)

Altasol

4 hours ago, Aeakos said:

Same problem for me as well.  The pillars are invulnerable.  Also, the icons for them are yellow and not red as a destroy target should be.

Yes mine are yellow aswell

So in Cunning Drift test. There is ongoing bug that makes the test is impossible to complete, resulting in people that play second dream quest line can't finish it. There is 3 kind of bug I found.

1. Damage, The damage doesn't register on warframe and pillar, thus making it impossible for the pillar to be destroyed. People said that this isn't a bug as some of them got pass this. But this is an ongoing bug since 3-5 month ago. There is a place where you can get damaged, when you are crouching. but to actually hit the pillar you need to jump. and as crouching and jump will trigger bullet jump that launch you faster than jumping.

2. Eye A.I, The Eye A.I sometimes doesn't register the warframe is on that area. Sometimes it doesn't shoot at all even there is a player on that test. Sometimes The Eye just shoot across from one pillar to another (The Eye is on left upper pillar, then shoot across to the right upper pillar, without it changing position)

3. Frame Rates, As I do more and more of this test on 1 mission. The Pillar I've been trying to damage getting brighter and brighter. I did turn off most of the brightness effect such as bloom. still it making my frame rates to 14-17. Upon closer inspection the debris after you destroy a pillar is there (for those who don't know, after you destroy a pillar, the shield thing will be destroyed and some glowing debris will be there). and its keeps making them. resulting on a lot of bright debris that taking up frame rates.

This is ongoing bug since 3-5 month ago. Its near impossible to complete a single test as the pillar can't get destroyed. only few people could actually destroy the pillar.

Класс. -3 часа жизни. Пытался пройти эту миссию и один и с командой. Ничего не получилось. Страж не домажит маятники. 

dont quote me but i think the Hotfix made it bug out cause im 99% sure i did it pre hotfix.

EDIT: found out what is happening if you check this video you will see that they are red and not yellow, that and when i retried the quest to help a friend she never said anything about the pillars doing something to keep the eyes standing

Edited by souleater3498

In the second dream quests 3rd mission, the second objective cannot be accomplished anymore, the pillars which are to be destroyed by using security eye's beams are not affecting the pillars and just bounced back from it, I tried everything i could after googling the problem, i even recruited 2 squad mates which are M.R.(18 and 22) who also could not do it. I know it's very unlikely but i would like to hear a response from DE about when it will be fixed (I can't wait till next hotfix for this, this needs to be fixed early than that)

7 hours ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

i had the same problem when i was helping players out. What i did was shoot pillars if the pillar that im shooting is not working i would go to the next pillar and shoot it then return to the pillar that was not breaking . So basically move around and try to shoot different pillars, not the same one. Thats perhaps the only solution i may have for you.

just tried this out and still nothing i think its a bug that got acquired during the chains of harrow update 

having the same issue tried restarting both warframe and my computer, tried jumping to different pillars, using different frames, and even tried defeating the stalker before the pillars nothing works hope this gets fixed soon.

It is bugged because of the new hotfix, I belive so. They really need to solve this bug today because so many people are trying to finish this mission including me. It's absolutetly redicolus.