Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarpa Riven

genr8k

Question

should I keep this or sell it?  

I don't remember a lot about the Sarpa.  I sold it as soon as I got the MR, to make room for other weapons.  i normally use daggers when i do stealth mission, or a high dmg melee when i need to tank.  

If i do sell it,  How much is it worth?  

the sarpa has a strong disposition.  The increase combo duration is good.  

Is the increase finisher damage a good trait?  i would assume no since its not used a lot.

Is the increase range a good stat for the Sarpa?  

Stats:min/max

Range:+13.1 / 117.9

Finisher Damage: +12.8 / 115.4

Combo Duration: +.9s / 7.7s

6am7rDL.jpg

5 answers to this question

I think it depends on how YOU like the weapon. I'd say it's decent, but still can lose to Redeemer (some players must be triggered now). Also, if you plan on keeping that riven, you obviously gonna reroll it a good amount. 

Finisher dmg is pretty crap for a riven; if you want a finisher build just use covert lethality.

However, range and combo duration are great. But I strongly advise simply trying it yourself and learning more about the game :)

(You can build it again should you heed my advice, and plat (for slots) is easy to come by should you put just the smallest amount of effort into trading).

34 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

Finisher dmg is pretty crap for a riven; if you want a finisher build just use covert lethality.

However, range and combo duration are great. But I strongly advise simply trying it yourself and learning more about the game :)

(You can build it again should you heed my advice, and plat (for slots) is easy to come by should you put just the smallest amount of effort into trading).

I have a Rakta Dark Dagger with covert lethality for my finisher build.

Is the Sarpa worth the extra forma, silver potato and ranking it again?  I heard it got a nerf to its stealth abilities since I used it.   

39 minutes ago, GoHardLikeNiksyn said:

I think it depends on how YOU like the weapon. I'd say it's decent, but still can lose to Redeemer (some players must be triggered now). Also, if you plan on keeping that riven, you obviously gonna reroll it a good amount. 

How does the Sarpa compare to other weapons? in your opinion how does it lose to the Redeemer?  its been a long time since i used it and i am trying to decide if it is worth the time and effort, or if i should just sell the riven.  

How much is this riven worth if I do sell it?

On ‎07‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 7:56 PM, shiro.OoKami said:

How does the Sarpa compare to other weapons? in your opinion how does it lose to the Redeemer?  its been a long time since i used it and i am trying to decide if it is worth the time and effort, or if i should just sell the riven.

Well, in terms of utility and Sarpa definitely wins, IMO it's more comfortable and faster to use. In terms of damage, it's kinda loses, but attack speed makes up for this. Once again, it can't be said by words, you probably must craft and forma weapon yourself and see, if you like it or not. I think it's worth to lose 2-3 forma to make sufficient build for thingy to work.