Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plate Farming

Mellou.

Question

Hey, i'm trying to get  Kavat but 120k of Alloy Plate is a joke.

Anyway, joke or not, I want a cat and was wondering if there are any good places to farm them, since getting 2k in 20 minutes is going to take me about a year to get a kavat.

(btw, if anyone's farming them and can add me because I don't have any special frames\modes to farm stuff :satisfied:)

2 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Mellou. said:

Anyway, joke or not, I want a cat and was wondering if there are any good places to farm them, since getting 2k in 20 minutes is going to take me about a year to get a kavat.

While I've never personally farmed Alloy Plate myself, I think best places to farm it would most likely be Gabii (dark sector Survival in Ceres) or Draco (Survival in Ceres). The reason why dark sector survival would most likely be best is, that it has permanent +35% resource drop rate boost. That would significantly increase your resource gains.

One thing I feel I must point out is that farming large amounts of resources in this game without having proper frames, boosters or double resource weekend is going be extremely tedious task. That is why I would highly recommend before trying to do any large scale farming (like you are trying to do) getting at the very least a good resource farming frame. There are two frames that fit this bill, one is Nekros and the other is Hydroid (with Pilfering Swarm augment mod). Having just one of these frames will increase your resource gains immensely. Obviously you would want to have both of these frames in a squad when you farm resources. Because together they would increase resources gained even more.

Last thing I want to make you aware is that you trying to farm Alloy Plate for the single most expensive thing in whole game regarding said resource (by a large margin). Second most expensive thing in game regarding Alloy Plate cost is Sibear, which "only" costs 50k. Also building every single thing in Warframe requires roughly 401k of Alloy Plate in total. So you are attempting to farm roughly 30% of the total amount of Alloy Plate required for building everything in game. I'm not saying this to discourage you, but to trying point out the size of task you are trying to do. I'm not including clan tech research costs for obvious reasons.

Edited by groznez

Just now, groznez said:

Last thing I want to make you aware is that you trying to farm Alloy Plate for the single most expensive thing in whole game regarding said resource (by a large margin). Second most expensive thing in game regarding Alloy Plate cost is Sibear, which "only" costs 50k. Also building every single thing in Warframe requires roughly 401k of Alloy Plate in total. So you are attempting to farm roughly 30% of the total amount of Alloy Plate required for building everything in game. I'm not saying this to discourage you but to trying point the size of task you trying to do. I'm not including clan tech research costs for obvious reasons.

Thanks, will try getting 1 of the frames you mentioned.

And I don't mind if it's the most expansive thing or not, when I started playing I wanted to get a Kavat more than anything and now I feel like I can get it, it's just going to take me a week or so hah