Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Razorwing keeps getting me 1 shot

Xanawolf

Question

So i recently built Titania because shes looks fun to play and she is, Her 1 feels useless while 2, 3 and 4 are decent.

But the real problem is that im consistently getting 1 shot randomly when i use her Razorwing ability, Im maintaining my Dust buff at max stacks all the time and she gets an evasion buff just from being in Razorwing mode.

Ive been using her on the mission Hydron [Grineer Defense] and the enemies start at around 30 but even they can 1 shot me and i have a rank 9 Vitality on, Ive never been 1 shot so far while playing normally it literally only happens while in Razorwing, It makes me not want to play her even tho shes tons of fun.

Anyone else have this problem?

Also one other questions, Is she viable for high level stuff? From what i can tell she seems super weak and outclassed by every other frame.

EDIT: Think i overreacted, I havent been 1shot since it was only happening when my 4 wasnt at max rank for some reason

Build - http://imgur.com/a/hdrCg

Edited by Xanawolf

1 answer to this question

There's nothing really wrong with your build except that you can replace Natural talent with something else.  I would recommend higher Power Strength so her RW weapons and butterflies hit harder.  Just make sure your Duration doesn't go much lower than it is so you can stay in RW mode longer. 

Also RW mode already has 50% bonus to evasion of enemy attacks.  You can and will still get one-shotted my projectiles from Bombards.  So watch out for them.  With enough power strength, you butterflies will kill or heavily distract enemies further adding to both your CC and evasion abilities. 

I take her into Sortie Mobile Defense missions all the time without any health/armor boosting mods, and don't get downed unless something really bad happens.