The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reason For Nyx Armguard Change? Bug?

ASH_PRIME

Hi, just wanted to know WHY Nyxs old cool 'pixelated' armguard effect was changed to the generic 'flame' one it is now?

Some people are telling me that its a bug and that it will be returned?  which i REALLY hope is true

was hoping someone from the art team might be able to let me know?

thanks!

It LOOKED awesome and unique, the 'new' effect is dull and completely generic... anyway i digress, i was hoping for an answer WHY this was done from the art team not to start another discussion about who likes/hates it!

It LOOKED awesome and unique, the 'new' effect is dull and completely generic... anyway i digress, i was hoping for an answer WHY this was done from the art team not to start another discussion about who likes/hates it!

Perhaps you could find the answer you are looking for in his post. More people disliked the pixelated armbands than liked them so they changed it to something that fits the game more.

It's not a bug, it just didn't fit anything else in Warframe. I've been watching the threads on it, seems like the majority prefer the new one so it'll likely stay, but perhaps it can use a little love so it offers something unique to Nyx users.

Thanks for the reply Vaen, but unfortunately its hard to spot how the community really feels based on the results of a very vocal minority!

Maybe one day we will even get an option for alternate effects like 'Path of Exile'?  that would be awesome

thanks thou, ZR

It's not a bug, it just didn't fit anything else in Warframe. I've been watching the threads on it, seems like the majority prefer the new one so it'll likely stay, but perhaps it can use a little love so it offers something unique to Nyx users.

Damnit I was hoping it was a bug.