The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Nekomimi Helm For Nova?

Rengakun

bump time :D

Instead of a spiral shape try the gravity rings that she already has on her Vanilla helm?

That's actually a good idea. Why not give the helmet two "antimatter vents" positioned either side and aiming backwards?

The vents convey the image of ears. Also it would let you colour them along with your energy.

It would also help to make the helmet look a lot more science fiction based. Less cute, more cool.

And as for the question a while back, why nova? Because of all the frames she's easily the lightest on her feet and thus fits the stereotype of a cat.

Loki, despite being fast, has a certain weight to his design. He looks like he has armour.

Of all the other frames, nyx and mag are probably the only other frames who looks like they should have base 10 armour. There's just not much substance/protection to their frames.

Of those three potential frames, nova is the fastest. (plus a little FOTM for good measure)

For all those people against it because "lol weeboo just wanna fap" have you gone and looked at deviantart?

Ember and dat &#!. All I'm sayin'.

Let's assume this does happen. Let's just assume DE caves to the pressure and releases the Mouser Helm for Nova...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that Molecular Prime will be code named "Sniff The Litter Box", because it is the only way to justify why enemies explode from it.

Likewise, Null Star will be code named "Used Litter" because I just might get eviserated by someone flinging chunks of cat litter at me.

Just food for thought....

Let's assume this does happen. Let's just assume DE caves to the pressure and releases the Mouser Helm for Nova...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that Molecular Prime will be code named "Sniff The Litter Box", because it is the only way to justify why enemies explode from it.

Likewise, Null Star will be code named "Used Litter" because I just might get eviserated by someone flinging chunks of cat litter at me.

Just food for thought....

Oh....kay.

buttcat.jpg

Nova is actually feared? I mean with its MLP design and all...

i watched 2 seasons of mlp and dont see an mlp design, i see an hitech hippy who loves to let things explode

Edited by Depar

• 3 months later...

hmmm...

while i love cats and catgirls and MEOW... *ahem* this would have to be done RIGHT to work. as far as some people say "no" because they dont want it, thats fine if they dont want it, but thats no reason not to include it. all people have to do is not use it or get it if they dont want it.

that said, i mean it about it having to be done right. it cant just be a big fuzzy pair of cat ears, its got to be part of a solid helmet design. just for a thought on it, i put a sort of ear design into a concept i cooked up recently: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/136205-niekittys-concept-work/

My thread has been revived! (Or Nekro'd?)

Well, I never wanted big fluffy cat ears in the first place. I wanted something awesome with cat motifs, and the easiest way to do that is with cat ears!

I agree with niekitty on the whole cat ear thing. Also, awesome Concept!

My thread has been revived! (Or Nekro'd?)

Well, I never wanted big fluffy cat ears in the first place. I wanted something awesome with cat motifs, and the easiest way to do that is with cat ears!

I agree with niekitty on the whole cat ear thing. Also, awesome Concept!

Well, you could have deleted it if you feel like it is not a bad idea.

To be honest, I didn't actually want to support the idea, but I find it more acceptable than the Quantum helmet Nova has. :l