Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For New Enemy Faction

Solaurus

Naah I immediately thought of my child hood watching Ben ten I do not want that kind of memory coming back to me on this game,

I was thinking more of the rebellion where there's grinneer and corpus with there stuff all painted purple and white or something like that.

I loved the "The Cult" concept based on some king of wicked religion, but you lost me when you started talking of mechanic horsemans

ya i like the idea of the cult concept as well but I'm not so sure about robot horses you could have like futuristic knights and archers though stuff like that though horses would not fit in that well

Naah I immediately thought of my child hood watching Ben ten I do not want that kind of memory coming back to me on this game,

I was thinking more of the rebellion where there's grinneer and corpus with there stuff all painted purple and white or something like that.

like a alliance of rebel grinner and corpus ?

IMO

Maybe enemies like samurai or ronin would be fit against ninja tenno

that would make sense since ninja and samurai are like enemy's in real life to so like a cult of people that are samurai or ronin instead of ninjas that would be quite cool it would be cool to fight enemy's similar the stalker but different what i mean by that is using blades bows things like that