The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic farming location?

(PSN)darkeshrine

Question

I'm still fairly new to Warframe and I don't know many of the farming locations. My brother told me to use Io on Jupiter for Meso Relics, and it's a pretty sweet location, but he didn't have a suggestion for farming Cryotic. I tried the missions on earth and venus, but it's mostly new players just looking to get the node done to progress; Not that I blame them as I did the same, but they're also really good for lith relics.

Is there any good spots to go for excavations that tends to have people looking to farm for extended periods(1,000+ Cryotic)? I'd appreciate any other good locations for relics and the like as well, but Cryotic is the main focus of my inquiry. 

3 answers to this question

Earth Everest Level 1-6 if only looking for cryotic. So you can easily go a long way before it becomes too difficult. I have stayed till 3000 solo here. It gets boring though so watch some thing on the side.. 

Hieracon if you want company and since people are farming axi r1 relics for Rhino, mag now, a lot will go to 2000 cryotic.