Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Void Treasure Rooms And Mod Drops Scale?

Urash

-with player count? I've noticed more and more a "F*** you solos, get in a 1000+ clan," attitude somewhat lessened recently with the price scalings for clan tiers, but something I've noticed consistant is a subtile scaling of drop rates based on the number of players in a mission. I'd do a solo mission here and there and get 2 to 5 mods, then go Online, go into the same mission with four random people and, blam, 8+ mods.

Am I just paranoid or is this an actual, albeit unspoken hush hush, mechanic? If so, I assume Void vault rooms are also in the pool because I just ran around 10+ void runs on solo, at least 3 were T3 and the others T2, and I explored every path to no avail. I found maybe one or two of those storage-esque rooms with a few lockers and turrets but no large puzzle rooms, no parkour challanges, not even one of those long quasi-treasure rooms with the slow fields and laser traps.

I got nearly every mod form the void from the 8.0 patch without much difficulty 100% solo. It is not nerfed when solo I have done thousands of mission and hundred of voids mission solo the drops are NOT worse solo. How many mods you see in the void is based randomly when you break boxes etc and for NPC for more you kill the better and when in a group you just see more NPC unless it is an extermination. Tier 3 has much better mod chance from what I have seen and it is the best place by far to get new mods.

Edited by LazyKnight

The average mod I get from T3 treasure rooms solo is Vitality. For sentinels.

They are rare but not impossible I got 1 Antitoxin mod, 1 rage mod and one sentinel mod out of 30 tier 3 runs. It just luck if you happen to get the mod or not. I will try to get the new mods later in the new void and see if they are any different.

Edit: I am pretty sure any box in the map not just treasure boxes as long as it can drop a mod can get you the rare. I just do not know what the % is.

Edited by LazyKnight