Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Grineer Runners.

Kouga

I was thinking about the runners for the infested and how they seem to be place holders for a better enemy model later.

So I was thinking why not a grineer. Their race is ravaged by cloning and they require technology to survive due to cellular degredation. Sounds like something volitile would come of a grineer being infested since the flesh is flawed on them, thus .. exploding.

Or something else. It's pretty much up in the air with the infested anyway.

Just an idea that came about while discussing the warframe universe with a friend.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. They can use the light Grineer like the Sawmen, but with a bloated abdomen ready to pop XD

We got a boomer over here!

In seriousness, the runners just seem like they don't belong. They have no connection to any of the current races, and no reason to explode. They just do. This should happen.

We got a boomer over here!

In seriousness, the runners just seem like they don't belong. They have no connection to any of the current races, and no reason to explode. They just do. This should happen.

That was my reasoning. They're just different color leapers, which could use some work as well. But these ones just explode for some reason. I do like a reason for things to happen in my fictional video games, although it seems silly.