Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does it usually take support to answer?

Mr.Kaplan

Question

5 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Depends on how much backlog they have to get through. Can be a day. Can be a month. 

Best thing to do is just wait and not send in multiple tickets. That will just add to the backlog.

Woh, it's good to know, I'm kinda anxious right now because my old account can't be reactivated and I may lose out on Frost Prime

Find the last thread asking this question and check its date. Compare it to today's date and find the difference. Then triple it and you have your answer!

(I'm being snarky, I mean no offense; but seriously, this thread pops up very often. Welcome to the forums!)

Edited by Lanieu

42 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

Find the last thread asking this question and check its date. Compare it to today's date and find the difference. Then triple it and you have your answer!

(I'm being snarky, I mean no offense; but seriously, this thread pops up very often. Welcome to the forums!)

Thanks! I guess I should have looked for the answer myself after all. Support works 9 hours a day, getting requests from God knows how many people, some of which are glitches that require looking into the code and stuff, they ought to be really busy.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Kaplan said:

Thanks! I guess I should have looked for the answer myself after all. Support works 9 hours a day, getting requests from God knows how many people, some of which are glitches that require looking into the code and stuff, they ought to be really busy.

Last request I sent took a day. Unfortunately they couldn't help.

I obtained a rare stance in Kuva (Sovereign Outcast) but got stuck in that mission. /unstuck wouldn't work. 

:/