Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Atterax Riven (+Slash, +CD/speed, -CC/other)

Minimum +60% slash.

Minimum +60% CD or +45% speed.

Negative preferably -CC / -finisher / -channeling, no -CD / -slide / -speed / -combo / -range / -status.

Please no other offers, unless you are absolutely sure that they are actually an improvement compared to this (riven-free) build:

QeRS3IF.png

Please note that Weeping Wounds / Drifting Contact is required for this build, as the damage is mostly dealt in slash procs.

Only Organ Shatter or Berserker can be replaced by a Riven mod, and the stats must meet the requirements listed above or it would be a downgrade! Disposition is to low to replace any of the primed mods or Maiming Strike!

Edited by Ext3h
31 minutes ago, UnweIcomeD said:

so must the riven have slash ? i have crit dmg and -cc but not slash it's range xD

Don't want to loose range, sorry. Loosing range would make attacking through walls difficult.

+CD +range would force me to replace Primed Reach, which means a -33% loss in range (too much!) for only a +30% effective damage increase.
Replacing Organ Shatter with that Riven would be even a worse deal. -15% damage for only +28% effective range.
Only replacing both Organ Shatter and Primed Reach together for this Riven and Buzz Kill would yield something remotely acceptable, a +60% damage increase but still a -33% range loss.

Slash bonus is the only attribute missing in that build, so that's what I need to be able to improve the build at all.

Edited by Ext3h