Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Certain guy looking for Alliance

You100

And when I write certain guy, I mean exactly 1 active player with mr 12.

My mastery level is low i know, but i have big-load of frames and weapons with level 0 (just do not like to farm xp :/), i also posses far more resources and plantium then average player.

So straight to the point, I'am solo player and as strong independent (edgy) solo player (Edgelord) I decided to create my own clan. Usually players think that they can just create clan, invite people and think it will work and we end up with bunch of small Clans with ugly &#! dojo and few researchs completed, I know the struggle. The reason I'am searching for alliance is that i had done all the things i could do in terms of dojo. Mayby some will say that it is not that impressive, and others will say I'am just bragging about my achivements but whatever, here is the list of my progress:

-Ghost Clan rank 9

-Over 90 forma big dojo

-All research completed except: Hema (needs 1600 samples more) Scourage/Itzal systems (Did not had nerve to farm oxium anymore) Orokin lab spectres (I was simply not allowed to do them)

-Have Statue from pacifism defect (yay)

IF you find this interesting be sure to msg me, or if you want to see my dojo you are welcome to come (badum tss)

P.S I may add that I'am not a begginer player, and played since beta (4 years member) With big intervals tho, steam time in game is 540hrs.

Ah yes, i forgot to mention that but clan is named Rozpustna Herbatka. It's name in my native language and i don't think it can be translated to english.... 

Edited by You100

• 3 weeks later...