Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playing multiple accounts on different PCs

PakkiTheDog

Question

Hi there.

I'm kinda bored on my current account and i'm thinking of starting a new account to keep my self busy until we get the next update. So i have a couple of questions to make sure that my current OP account wouldn't get banned. I know i'm not allowed to trade between these two accounts or have any other contact like being in the same clan or gift myself items.

Questions:

1. Can i play both accounts on the same pc? Can i log out of one account and immediately log in the other one to do the alert on both?

2. Can you play one warframe account on two different PCs? This question might sound a bit dumb, but so many hours spend in the game i really want to make sure i don't risk my account. So if i have two PCs in my house can i play one account on both right? Or on a public PC? Or can you play only on a certain ip? 

3. Do i have to report somewhere that i will play two accounts or? 

4. Are there any other thinks i should look out for? 

Thanks for the help.

2 answers to this question

1. Yes, you can, as far as I know.

2. Not sure about this one, but I don't see why not. It's still the same person behind the account. I know a lot of people who play Warframe at home and while on road, on laptops.

3. I don't think so.

4. Well, you know the restrictions already: No trading between the two and no abuse of the discount voucher function.

I think that's all you have to take into account.

9 hours ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

1. Yes, you can, as far as I know.

2. Not sure about this one, but I don't see why not. It's still the same person behind the account. I know a lot of people who play Warframe at home and while on road, on laptops.

3. I don't think so.

4. Well, you know the restrictions already: No trading between the two and no abuse of the discount voucher function.

I think that's all you have to take into account.

Thanks. Just in case i'll also write to warframe support. You can never be to safe....

ljkPZJi.jpg