Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl of the Kubrow

EnpOPIng

Question

3 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

Did you mature it and take it into a mission? I remember that fixing stuff for me back in the old days.

i already mature it, but cant take it into a mission because missing collars, im watching youtube and it need to finish " incubate and mature a kubrow using the incubator" so u can take it into mission on Earth - lith or Gaia (i think, if i rememeber ).
d17W39d.jpg

Just now, Ferah_Frithu said:

Well, the mission objective states "Incubate and mature a Kubrow" - Your Kubrow has obvisouly not matured yet, or else it would run around the orbiter.

It does not have a collar yet so maybe kubrows without a collar ( quest finished ) will not run around the ship regardless if its matured or not.

2 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Missing collar means you need the collar to finish the quest. So its not a bug.

really o.O my friend told me you gonna finish this quest first " incubate and mature a kubrow using incubator " and then i have to go on earth lith or gaia to defend my kubrow.

2 minutes ago, EnpOPIng said:

really o.O my friend told me you gonna finish this quest first " incubate and mature a kubrow using incubator " and then i have to go on earth lith or gaia to defend my kubrow.

Quest itself is not just incubating the kubrow. It includes going on earth to make friends with it. 

Is your kubrow fully grown? if so relog your game and you should have the quest ( if its still active, you need the quest to be as the main active quest ) tell you to go on your next mission. Try that and tell me what the quest is telling you to do.

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Quest itself is not just incubating the kubrow. It includes going on earth to make friends with it. 

Is your kubrow fully grown? if so relog your game and you should have the quest ( if its still active, you need the quest to be as the main active quest ) tell you to go on your next mission. Try that and tell me what the quest is telling you to do.

i set howl of the kubrow active quest and when i click on it nothing happen, the tab is close and that it's.

kEOxV0n.jpg

1 minute ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

I have a idea. Start another quest, any quest. Make that quest as active quest... then make the kubrow quest back as main active quest.

Tell me if that fixes it.

the closest quest i have right now it need to craft a warframe specter and it need 6 hours xD im planned to do that so maybe after that im gonna tell you. (my bad english)

1 minute ago, EnpOPIng said:

the closest quest i have right now it need to craft a warframe specter and it need 6 hours xD im planned to do that so maybe after that im gonna tell you. (my bad english)

Can't you do the inaros quest? Baro is currently on the relay so you could start that. 

You don't need to finish the quest just start any other quest ( buy the mirage mesa or limbo quest in the market? )

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Can't you do the inaros quest? Baro is currently on the relay so you could start that. 

You don't need to finish the quest just start any other quest ( buy the mirage mesa or limbo quest in the market? )

oops, i didn't know this, ok im gonna try this, tks your advise

10 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

still :sadcry: is not complete or changing, i think the only way is starting to hatch a new kubrow and repeat the quest "incubate and mature a kubrow using inbator" but need more 2 days
n71CPr9.jpg

17 minutes ago, EnpOPIng said:

still :sadcry: is not complete or changing, i think the only way is starting to hatch a new kubrow and repeat the quest "incubate and mature a kubrow using inbator" but need more 2 days
n71CPr9.jpg

Now put the kubrow quest back as the main active quest ( reactivate it )