Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Question

WarKittah

Question

Greetings All,

First off load out: MR (3), Excal (30), Boltor (29), Furis (30), Duel Zoren (30), Taxon (30),  In order to advance in MR do I have to keep changing Warframes/weapons all the time?  Or does it still give me MR points after maxing stuff out only less.  I am working towards Valkyr Prime anyway, but not sure what would be better replacements for the others.  Don't mind upgrading Boltor, but, Furis is turning out to be fairly good and so is Duel Zoren (It will be a while til I can do Twin Basolk or Atterax, I tend to melee a lot.  Still have about 7,000 to go til next rank. 

Thank you all for any help!

War Kittah

2 answers to this question

Mastery rank farm is easy : level up new weapons , frames, companions archwing , do junctions. Take note that forma or polarization a weapon and re-leveling wont give you mastery rank exp because you maxed that weapon or frame etc before. Easy things to level up and building are the mk1 weapons and boss missions for parts like rhino at fossa venus. location to farm fast exp is at hydron at sedna, akkad at eris , herlene at saturn and high level spy missions.