Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Getting Disconnected

SilentSword101

Question

Ever since update 21, I've been constantly getting disconnected from squads. Here's a detailed description of the issue:If I am doing solo, or if I am the host, then there are no problems, and the game runs fine. But, if I join another host, when the mission is started I get to the liset loading screen and when I get to the actual game I can play for about a few seconds. Then every single time I get disconnected and it says "Connection to host lost, returning to multiplayer menu." Note that this issue has only started after update 21, and has close to ruined the experience for me, anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

1 answer to this question

Definitely Networking.

Depend in what Country you are and who your ISP is, thing do not work 100% smooth with DE's own Server which is based in Canada for sure.

Since Update 21, yeah I have had some experience of it too. Hang in there, 

Solution: Look for Solution in WarFrame-Forum, starting with the Search option.

If you still have problem, :sad: Try to contact [DE]Taylor.

Now please be nice and patience, some people do not. because I saw [DE]Taylor in action for some Networking Post, and some [DE]Staff too!

PS Make sure you check your Firewall (Allow Program through Firewall), Game Launcher options, Game Ports from in-game Menu. Also DE did say at TennoCon (from one of their Interview) about having (US?) ISP ports.

Good Luck!