Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An odd request. Can someone help me with Hema research?

Mkilbride

Question

I'm M23.  Trying to close the distance to 24. I'm basically the only member of my Ghost clan, so I've kept up on all the research personally. All of it.

Until the Hema of course. I put in 1000 I had stock piled and left myself with about 150 of them for building Mutagen masses and the like. Despite fighting Infested, frequently, I still can't gather up much.

Before the 4x Resource weekend, I only had 300~ or so after -4- years of playing.  It's abit absurd, like the Sibear needing 30,000 Cryotic.  If a reward is needed, tell me and I'd try and meet it as long as it's reasonable. I need 3950 more Mutagen samples, so if someone were to join and donate it, I'd really appreciate it. I've seen some crazy people posting screenshots around the web with 30-50,000 Mutagen Samples in their personal inventories, so I am hoping a whale like that might come along.

Leaving my Clan really isn't an option, or I'd do that and grab it from another. 

1 answer to this question

If you don't find that whale, there is Orokin derelict defense, just run it whenever you get double resources from  login reward or sortie, I bought one on double resource weekend and mainly focused on kuva, only remembering mutagen in the last 10hours, I played for the next 2-4hours as a nekros in ODD and ended up getting 2500, after that I got about 900 total from the next two times I got double resource in daily tribute.

Or you could get 3 others into your league and causally run as a group so your league gets 4 times the mutagen.

It's a slow process, but some things are worth waiting for,I guess...only 1600 to go @_@