Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index

FrankWest459

Question

Why is it that index doesn't just end after you complete the wager target? Like once you get the wager met what's the point of staying? It concerns me that index is like this because after you complete the wager the quickest way to leave is to die a lot and allow the enemy to score. I don't know it just seems odd. Other than that these index mods are nice! but there is a mod i'm looking for still it adds crit chance to shotguns but lowers fire rate.how do I obtain this? (also quick edit I do apologize if this is not in the right category I am new to using the forums, once again I deeply apologize for any inconvienices to staff.)

Edited by FrankWest459

3 answers to this question

If you decide to stay in the Index for an hour, John Prodman will appear and he'll drop his poster if you defeat him, which is why it doesn't just end if you hit your quota. It would be nice if they added an extra mode where the goal is to go as far as you can and changed the bronze/silver/gold difficulties to quit right when you reach your required kill counts.