Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BASTION: Melee Frame Concept

(XBOX)CursedPhoenix

Put this in General accidentally so figured I'd throw it in here.

I'm a big Warframe fan and have always loved the designs and detail that goes into everything so I decided to try my hand at designing my own Frame based on a Frame that was mentioned at last years Tennocon, a Shield Bearer.I ran with an idea that blended old knights with Warframes  signature wavy weirdness. The result is BASTION, a melee based frame who's final ultimate ability conjures up an ethereal energy lance and shield that acts much like the sword and shield weapons in the game but much much potent and has extra buffs to the user as they hit enemies and black attacks.

The images bellow show Bastion in his normal form (wielding my all-time favorite Warframe weapon War) and his ultimate form for which I have no name for yet. Any suggestions?

Anyway I had great fun with this and have a couple other ideas I may explore :)adam-burn-bastion-ultimate.jpg?150065633adam-burn-bastion-standard.jpg?150065612

Nice artwork, not sure about those feet tho.

As for the concept, it is a nice idea but it does feel too much like Excalibur.

The 4th ability would be an exalted weapon and the only thing i see as the first ability would be a dash with that energy lance much like slash dash.

SOMEONE SAID BASTION ?!?!?! TRIGGERED  !

giphy.gif

Ok serious now, that looks like an Exalted Silva&Aegis, and i like it. 

Unluckly , DE does not take idea DIRECTLY from fans, but i hope they will "steal" something from this one, he looks extremely cool.