Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Experience As I Played And Some Thing I Noticed

madlydevoid

First off, amazing graphics, the first time i played this i was wondering if they stole my credit card in the process cause you simpaly dont see graphics like this in F2P truely amazing

-

SAlong with graphics, amazing fluditiy in character movement and actions where i rarely- never see any strech glitches. The scenery and background music are also amazing, i love the orokin voids as they look so sick. 

-

Gameplay is fun and easy, i dont play computer games much so games like planetside I get totally destroied in since im kinda bad at aiming with mouse but the 3rd person aspect among other things have made this game farily easy to control (assumin one moves slide from ctrl to alt...it kills the hands) 

-

enough of praise i guess,

-

game gets really boring....really really.... I feel like a town or mother ship of some sort where tons of people can go with stores to buy stuff, etc instead of a boring interface menu that makes this game truely instancy (or have both)

-

ability to invite pending friends, recent players, etc is needed so you can invite someone to another void, it get tiring

-

of course map glitches, just make the whole outside of map return you like you just fell into pit

-

story would be nice but alievation of repetiveness would be nice. Its the same ships same enemies, same bosses, etc, but maybe add in space missions where one get a space ship....cause whats cooler than space battles?

-

wide open maps with objectives (ctf etc.) doesnt have to be pvp and programing is probably not worth it but its something

-

I hate to refer to this game but for example runescape, if u get bored of one thing theres about a million other things to do, i realize that expanisons are to come but yeah.........

-

just a little to think about thing, im happy with way game is now, im not really complaining tht im bored, just something to make playing 10hrs straight (which i easly do....sadly) less of a grind

Despite the fact we're on Update 9 in Beta, it's fairly Bare-Bones.

There's a lot that needs to implemented. If you get bored or hate grinding, such as I do, log in for the daily first win, then do something else, like a different game or realize that Nicktoon is replaying Digimon and that Whose Line is back on with new episodes.

There's a thread on "Cells", which basically suggests a series of missions that involve a solid story line and cutscenes and such. Hopefully DE is working on story right now because that'll give you a reason to keep going with the slaughtering of your enemies.

I also expressed in a thread the expansion of melee combat so it's just not mashing the melee button to kill things.

DE's working on things and I'm happy with what they release. I'm even happier when they fix things that need to be fixed. What I really dislike about Warframe is the current set-up of the Design Council (I dislike Nova if you couldn't tell.)

Despite the fact we're on Update 9 in Beta, it's fairly Bare-Bones.

There's a lot that needs to implemented. If you get bored or hate grinding, such as I do, log in for the daily first win, then do something else, like a different game or realize that Nicktoon is replaying Digimon and that Whose Line is back on with new episodes.

Which season of digimon?

one other thing is that finding a game to advance is very hard, ofc you can recruit but no one wants to do a spy mission in pluto >.> then when you are forced to solo (i get this is meant to be multiplayer but really, there needs to be more people) you get murdered, have fought vs those flamethrowers yet?i dont even have enough time to cast WoF or if im already in process and one turns the corner im dead in what? 3 seconds. Also ember seems nerfed, the upgrade to enemies resistance make WoF worthless at higer levels and only good for low lever infestedalso t3 defense is wya to long. I had group of 4, 2 frosts, an ember and a nova, we were going strong then 1 frost disconneted than the other one did and needless to say we didnt last long