Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble with Standing

GetSensualized

Question

I'd appreciate any help about trouble I'm having with standing.  I noticed it yesterday, but I am no longer able to gain standing by wearing a factions sigil.  I have just recently gained the max position for Cephalon Suda, along with the Oracle Sigil as the prize I chose.  But just recently before that, I noticed that I was not gaining standing unless I did the syndicate tasks.  I thought it was just a feature that was added in order to complete the last stretch.  But even now, when I have attained the max rank, I''m not getting standing, and I've even done about 15 missions today with different warframes with no change to my standing.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Basically:  I'm not gaining standing even when wearing sigil, unless doing syndicate missions.

I would appreciate any advice offered.

2 answers to this question

There is a limit to how much standing you can get via wearing Sigils. Check the syndicate menu next to navigation to see the extra standing you have left for the day. I think it is like 1000*(1+Your MR).

Also, if you max out standing for the faction you won't get anymore for that faction till you spend some.

Edited by Civic42