Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is my riven mod?

maskjucks

Question

So I recently rolled my riven mod and I see it standing between my mods, but I don't see it anywhere on the mods for my weapons any idea's what the cause of this is?

It probably is supposed to be like this and there's just something I don't see. :/

24 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Whats its name? 

Snipetron Hexa-ampinok, and whilst awnsering this I found out it is for one specific weapon, right?

Huh, silly me, could've know that, I'm new to riven mods so.

3 minutes ago, maskjucks said:

Snipetron Hexa-ampinok, and whilst awnsering this I found out it is for one specific weapon, right?

Huh, silly me, could've know that, I'm new to riven mods so.

Snipertron means its only for the weapon called snipertron. Rivens are linked to specific weapons ONLY.

so if you want a Soma prime riven its name has to be SOMA blablabla. 

Hope that helps.

Just now, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Snipertron means its only for the weapon called snipertron. Rivens are linked to specific weapons ONLY.

so if you want a Soma prime riven its name has to be SOMA blablabla. 

Hope that helps.

Oh allright, ty, now I atleast know how it works but still can't use it though one mastery rank away :/

2 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

if its MR 12 and youre MR 10 you need 2 ranks tho :clem: 

Yep luckily I'm at MR 11, almost,  embarrassed by the fact I failed my test to MR 11... twice :sad:

Anyway, ty for the help.

Edited by maskjucks

Just now, maskjucks said:

Yep luckily I'm at MR 11, almost,  embarrassed by the fact I failed my test to MR 11... twice :sad:

Anyway, ty for the help.

Don't be embarrassed mate its not that uncommon as you think. A lot of people fail that one. 

I do have a suggestion tho. You can train and test if you can do the mastery tests on the relays as much as you want until youre ready for the real one so you don't fail it. ( its on the right side in the Symaris room up top )

1 minute ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Don't be embarrassed mate its not that uncommon as you think. A lot of people fail that one. 

I do have a suggestion tho. You can train and test if you can do the mastery tests on the relays as much as you want until youre ready for the real one so you don't fail it. ( its on the right side in the Symaris room up top )

Allright I'll give it a shot ty.

Allright I'll give it a shot ty.

Try and get to MR 15 minimum in the next 2-3 weeks tho. The new BIG patch is soon and a lot of stuff will most likely be MR 14-16 locked.

1 minute ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Try and get to MR 15 minimum in the next 2-3 weeks tho. The new BIG patch is soon and a lot of stuff will most likely be MR 14-16 locked.

I assume the new big patch will include Plains of Eidalon? Any idea of a specific date when it'll be released?

And I'll try my best.

Edited by maskjucks

I assume the new big patch will include Plains of Eidalon? Any idea of a specific date when it'll be released

My personal opinion is most likely on 1 September but it could be 2 weeks earlier or 1 month later ( best be prepared in time for it tho )

My personal opinion is most likely on 1 September but it could be 2 weeks earlier or 1 month later ( best be prepared in time for it tho )

Allright I'll try my best, really excited for it though.

Allright I'll try my best, really excited for it though.

it might all come in 1 big patch... hydroid prime... the plains of Eidalon... umbra. Just be ready for it.

You don't wanna like be stuck 2-3 MR levels behind from doing something cool in the plains right? XD

it might all come in 1 big patch... hydroid prime... the plains of Eidalon... umbra. Just be ready for it.

You don't wanna like be stuck 2-3 MR levels behind from doing something cool in the plains right? XD

Yeah exactly, want to get into the action immediately. 

Better step up my affinity game I guess

800 Hours in and still only MR 10 :clap:

Yeah exactly, want to get into the action immediately. 

Better step up my affinity game I guess

800 Hours in and still only MR 10 :clap:

I will be home in about 15 hours if you want I can give you some help / tips ingame with getting some fast rankup.

I will be home in about 15 hours if you want I can give you some help / tips ingame with getting some fast rankup.

Ah sure thing, will be at work then though  l'll be home later on the day

1 minute ago, maskjucks said:

Ah sure thing, will be at work then though  l'll be home later on the day

il be playing on and off for 10~ hours so you can just message me or add me any time ingame.

1 minute ago, maskjucks said:

Sure thing, I'll see you then.

If you can try and farm a lot of credits until then. ( at least 1 million ) 

And after that a lot of orokin cells / morphics / galium / neural sensors / neurodes. You will need a lot of each.

Try maybe with a nekros on your team. ( or even better get yourself one with a good desecrate build )

17 hours ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

If you can try and farm a lot of credits until then. ( at least 1 million ) 

And after that a lot of orokin cells / morphics / galium / neural sensors / neurodes. You will need a lot of each.

Try maybe with a nekros on your team. ( or even better get yourself one with a good desecrate build )

Currently online!