Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice for farming some mods

(PSN)ScottyDsilva

Question

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ScottyDsilva said:

Hey, I'm fairly new to warframe (ps4) so i'm not really sure I understand what I've read on how to farm for these mods..

can you guys give me a simple explanation on where i can farm these mods?

Split Chamber: Can be obtained as a reward of tier 3 (Neptune-Eris) survival, defence or excavation. I think it can drop in rotation B, which means you need to hold on 15 min in survival, 15 waves on defence or 3 drills in excavation. I'll recommend Hieracon in Pluto. It can also drop from Saturn boss, but if you don't have the right weapons it can be a PITA to farm the boss.

Heavy Calliber: It is only obtainable by doing vault runs in the Orokin Derelict missions. You will need to craft and equip one dragon key (blueprint obtainable in the dojo). The key will give you a debuff. There are 4 different keys. It is advisable to go on a squad where each member has a different key because in the mission it will apear a vault that will match one of the 4 keys. Open it and you will receive a corrupted mod (a mod that grants buffs and debuffs) Heavy Caliber is one of those.

High Voltage: Only obtainable by opening 3 caches on Naeglar, Eris.

Edited by (XB1)neoxal
added deep explanationl

For Split chamber, Go to Maroo's bazaar, talk to her and click i'm looking for ayatan sculptures.

Heavy callibur, get some dragon keys from the orokin lab in the dojo, do some Vault runs, i would recommend getting a full squad with each person holding a different key

High voltage is the worst, Baro ki'teer sells it, and it doesn't have a 100% chance for him to have it...

Hope this helps.