Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Emblem Creator

Vorazu

Question

Howdy everyone,

I posted here about a month ago looking for an Emblem Creator and got a response, guy made an emblem but it was considered copyrighted and I havn't seen him in over a week now. So if anyone else has the time and patience to do an Emblem I appreciate it very much and I do understand that it takes time and effort to do so and that its no simple thing to just whip out something original. You will be compensated.

So my clans name is Kataphraktoi which is greek for a fierce armored knight. I was thinking of a using a chimera as the centerpiece of the emblem with a type of floral wreath around it or just making the chimera rest atop a shield. For colors I was thinking of blue hues and a decorative bronze hue. I do not have the artistic ability or patience to be able to do this myself and get frustrated easily when its not turning out how its in my head, so again I greatly appreciate to whomever has the time.

1 answer to this question

While I am no graphics designer, I am a decent artist, so I was wondering if I came up with a design to your liking, how would I send it to you?(If I do decide to take up this then I'll obviously PM you in game for specifics as to what you would like on the emblem) Also if there is a specific style you would like it to be in please let me know! Before I get to work on the design I just want to know how I will be able to send you the file for use in Warframe.(I am aware that the picture can only be 128 by 128 pixels) Please let me know and I can get to work on creating an emblem for you!

Edited by SilentSword101