Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Hotfix 9.1.5 - Game Crash (Please Hotfix 9.3.3)

Maxdoney

Game crash every 5 minutes in game.. so I can´t play =(

Message for devs from Windows event viewer: (translated from Czech language)

Name of error application: Warframe.x64.exe, verze: 2013.7.17.16, time stamp: 0x51e6fd3a
Name of error module: Warframe.x64.exe, verze: 2013.7.17.16, time stamp: 0x51e6fd3a
Take out code: 0x80000003
Error shift: 0x00000000000534cb
ID of error process: 0x27c
Start time of error application: 0x01ce83ec2ab7268e
Path of error application: E:\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Warframe.x64.exe
Path of error module: E:\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Warframe.x64.exe
ID of message: 1e9e381a-efe0-11e2-b247-6cf0492f0609

My PC:

AMD Phaenom II Quadcore BE 3,4Ghz / Nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Ram 8 Gb / Windows 7 Pro x64

- Checked on viruses, rootkits - nothing find

- Updated on latest - Nvidia graphic driver beta, Nvidia Experience, Nvidia Physic X and Direct X

- Downgraded Nvidia graphic driver on latest full version, what worked sooner..

- Updated Windows

- Uninstalled and installed 3x Warframe, Microsoft visual C++ packages, Net. framework and Java..

Game engine still crashing after 5 minutes in game.. from hotfix 9.1

Edited by Maxdoney

I haven´t viruses.. I am an IT Technic (Avg, spyboot, wise registry, firewall + edited ports = best protection) and btw game crash is only in mission, so it can be max. my direct x or graphic driver, now I checking it..

Edited by Maxdoney

Man, I'm just a little deppro about not being able to play for 3 days now. The game runs fine without a hitch on my laptop, but the performance is utterly terrible (cuz of the laptop, not the game. Only has an nVidia 525M). On my big rig... Cannot even run 5 minutes without a crash, no matter WHAT I am trying to do in-game.

i7 870, GeForce 570, 4Gb RAM, not a beast, but the game has always run as smooth as fresh butter. Now it just... hates my PC, for some reason or other.  

Got same problem on 2 PC

Time of this report: 7/18/2013, 22:54:47
Machine name: HELLSPRING
Operating System: Windows 7 Профессиональная 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120830-0334)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: INTEL_
System Model: DH67BL__
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/19/10 20:02:30 Ver: 08.00.10
Processor: Intel® Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16364MB RAM
Page File: 4380MB used, 11981MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

The only way I've found that solves this is by not playing in a team (Solo) and for some reason it doesn't crash.

And I'm running it in Windows XP SP3 32-bit, so it's not the 64-bit issue that's causing the game to crash.

Edited by Erranty

Man, I'm just a little deppro about not being able to play for 3 days now. The game runs fine without a hitch on my laptop, but the performance is utterly terrible (cuz of the laptop, not the game. Only has an nVidia 525M). On my big rig... Cannot even run 5 minutes without a crash, no matter WHAT I am trying to do in-game.

i7 870, GeForce 570, 4Gb RAM, not a beast, but the game has always run as smooth as fresh butter. Now it just... hates my PC, for some reason or other.  

Yeh I have a 570 aswell it hates some games loves others, I have to run it in 720p, windowed and in 32bit to prevent the game from crashing my whole PC... 

570s are dodgy.

Ok then. Some guys advised to remove the whole game from PC, and set it up again(seems in some cases it helped). Then... We personally also updated video drivers for 1 of pcs, but another one left with the old ones.  Try to update drivers. Our game crashed after ~5min. of being in a game, no mater playing or being somewhere else.

The most terrifying is that one of 90% helpful method was to re-setup Win7 :D (exuse me,its not funny ^^') We actually are lazy guys, so we didnt want to remove whole system, it was just as the last way to fix everything. (Yeah,to avoid funny comments i'll say that removing win7 helped to our friends..).. Seems at any case the problem is IN SYSTEM... but who knows, probably bug-files were downloaded with patch 9/1 ('cuz ours crashes after it).
Good luck.

Edited by Fenkreg

Final problem: - Game crash on Multi-core CPUs after 5 minutes with 32 bit or 64 bit mode selected in launcher.. (My game crashed on 64bit, I unclicked 64bit mode, was downloaded some patch 6Mb and game worked on 32bit, but next day game crashed, I clicked 64bit mode some patch 6Mb was downloaded, but game crashed again, I unclicked 64bit mode and game worked..)

Temp solution - On 32bit game working, but if not, you have to click 64bit, download patch and unclick 64bit, after working..

- Edit: After some days not working.. =(

- I moved back latest full version Nvidia driver from latest beta and now trying re-install the game..

Edited by Maxdoney

Final problem: - Game crash on Multi-core CPUs after 5 minutes with 32 bit or 64 bit mode selected in launcher.. (My game crashed on 64bit, I unclicked 64bit mode, was downloaded some patch 6Mb and game worked on 32bit, but next day game crashed, I clicked 64bit mode some patch 6Mb was downloaded, but game crashed again, I unclicked 64bit mode and game worked..)

Temp solution - On 32bit game working, but if not, you have to click 64bit, download patch and unclick 64bit, after working..

- Edit: After some days not working.. =(

- I moved back latest full version Nvidia driver from latest beta and now trying re-install the game..

Game re-installed and still same problem..

• 1 month later...