Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about riven mods

KooverX

Question

Hey there,

I'm getting back into the game after about a 2 year break. I'm pretty much all caught up on everything (minus the Hema holy crap who thought that was a good idea?) and have started doing daily sorties for riven mods. 

My first question is about riven pricing. The prices seem all over the place. I understand there is a large degree of randomness to these mods but I have 0 idea how much any of the ones I own are worth and I'm having trouble getting a feel for it. Is there any sort of standard for this? Perhaps a guide somewhere that I missed? 

Second question is about disposition. I read through the wiki article on rivens and was still unclear on exactly how disposition works. Do low-disposition weapons have a lower ceiling for stats than others or are they simply less likely to get good stats?

Third question would be how much is this guy worth? If this belongs in the trading post I apologize and will delete it from this post if asked.

827b8cd53b87110a88e4a134564bf3c7.png

Thank you in advance. 

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, KooverX said:

My first question is about riven pricing. The prices seem all over the place. I understand there is a large degree of randomness to these mods but I have 0 idea how much any of the ones I own are worth and I'm having trouble getting a feel for it. Is there any sort of standard for this? Perhaps a guide somewhere that I missed? 

theres a reason prices are all over the place.

for example, you could have an amazing riven for a garbage weapon that actually makes it useable. might get 300 for it. or say you got something like what i have for my sybaris prime. over 100% bonus on dmg, crit chance, and crit dmg, at the cost of some magazine size. that one ran me over 6k. hell, a veiled riven is worth around 50.

the reason theres no standard or guide to pricing these, is the RNG involved. every stat is random, and different. you could have 2 rivens roll essentially the same stats, say both have +%damage. when maxed, one may give 99%, the other 100%.

9 minutes ago, KooverX said:

Second question is about disposition. I read through the wiki article on rivens and was still unclear on exactly how disposition works. Do low-disposition weapons have a lower ceiling for stats than others or are they simply less likely to get good stats?

the first is fairly accurate, the second, is pure RNG. low disposition weapons have a much lower stat ceiling, however there are exceptions to the rule. for example, my now gone nukor(high disposition) riven had +398% dmg with no negatives. i had a sybaris(low disposition) riven. had off the top of my head (approx stats, i no longer have this one) around 115% dmg and 90something% crit chance. the exception comes into play here. with a negative stat, say, minus zoom%, those percentages would be alot higher, or you'd have another positive to go with. like the riven i mentioned in question 1 that cost me 6k.

i hope this answered some of your questions.

as to pricing your riven, i cant answer that. ive never been good at selling things.