Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant play multiplayer

Xiia0d3m0n

Question

hi guys, i dont know what happened but i cant play multiplayer. i go to relays i see people talking but i dont see them, i try to inv my fren or ask him to inv me and it doesnt work, i tried to play any mission and i keep getting stuck at the finding players screen and eventually leads solo playing .

PLEASE HELP

3 answers to this question

There are multitude of reasons behind not being able to see/play with other players.

1. 1) Ping. If your connection to the servers and other players is poor enough the game defaults you to a solo mission. 
    • Try power cycling your modem/router (-unplug it from everything 2 to 4 minuets -plug the power and main Ethernet cable/Coaxial cable and give it 2 min to start up again. After connect your computer.
  2. UPNP. If Warframe does not detect UPNP (universal plug and play) on your router/modem it cant open ports needed for the game to run ideal. 
    • Go into your modem/router setting and enable it.
    • If not in your settings you will need to port forward manually. 

For more info on it look into this post.  Please do be careful if you port forward as it can leave you vulnerable if you are not sure how to do it.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/13981-strict-nat/

Edited by Voodoojester