Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely High-Level Defense Alerts.

Liminal

Today's Ember helmet alert is the third one I've seen that's prohibitively high level for anyone but those with 40 minutes to spare on a whim, maxed mods and forma'd gear. (And very likely Frost, considering the new cryopod/generator aggro).

This is not a complaint, I actually think the alert system could do without this kind of "walls" that mean only a few players can get certain items (that are not even "endgame" items). Especially when you consider that you already have to get lucky to catch an alert at a time when you can play.

The reward pool is quite large, and every single chance to get an item through alerts is worth a lot.

I believe alerts should not be defense missions and/or not that long and/or not that high level. In my opinion, difficulty addicts (nothing wrong with them) should get punishing missions in Nightmare mode (which is currently underwhelming), not in alerts that everyone has access to.

Today's Ember helmet alert is the third one I've seen that's prohibitively high level for anyone but those with 40 minutes to spare on a whim, maxed mods and forma'd gear. (And very likely Frost, considering the new cryopod/generator aggro).

I was Rhino w/reactor, but no forma. Energy Siphon did give me five extra slots though.

A Saryn on my team was a clanmate (and also my brother,) but the other Rhino and a mag were randoms.

Went well. Almost too easy.