Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Feedback/suggestions/ideas

Qynchou

Suggestion: Make Nightmare mode optional to play when it appears on a mission, once you complete it, it disappears off of that mission (like an alert).

What would optional NM would give?
The ability to make it even harder, because well, its optional. Increase the reward nightmare mode gives:

-More credit reward at the end;
-Amplified material drop amounts/rates;
-Amplified fusion core drop rates (maybe make it so that you can only get uncommon5/rare5 OR maybe give a really small chance to get rare 10 cores);

Difficulty tweaks:
Vampire:
Different amounts of health restored based on how you killed an enemy:
-Powers often involve large AOE, easy kills, less heal per kill (5hp)
-Rifle, main source of killing should restore a bit more than youre getting drained given the running time(15hp) which brings me to another point - Increase spawn rate, reduce how much health is being healed per kill...mode/combo?
-Melee, hardest to get kills with, except ash/loki ofcourse (30hp).

Scott mentioned extreme gravity, Im sure you guys are on it already, If I may suggest;
Extreme gravity:
-Large stamina drain;
-Slower melee swing;
-Bullet/arrow drop/larger spread due to high gravity.

Stealth/High alert mode:
-EXTREMELY dangerous if you get detected;
-Smoke screen/Invisibility/Ghost sentinels abilities are severely crippled(less duration/more power cost);
-Stealth attacks do a lot more damage.

Different challenges should reward accordingly. If its a melee only challenge - reward should be focused towards melee.

-Add new very low drop rate mods (e.g handspring,master thief) that you can only get in nightmare. Currently all the mods are acquired easily as its 100% chance to get them at the end of NM missions.

Edited by Qynchou

I do think it would be hard for brand new players to get past M Prime when the enemies are level 32. I went to farm ferrite and was constantly having to revive them. An option would be good to keep from stalling new players from progressing.

new mods are great tho :D

Edited by BioTheWolf

2 shot!!!

2 freaking shot and died. From a 29 mob with a shootgun. 2 fking shot!!!

345 shields and 340 health, but fking 2 shot.

BALANCE YOUR S#&$ DEVS BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT TO PUBLIC.

It's not darksouls, I do not want to be eternaly punished,

I won't buy revives for your rediculous damage from mobs and high deaths.

I won't buy resources for your rediculosly stupid low drops for common resources.

Whom are you trying to fool here ?!

If there are masochists who like being tortured, remember there are normal people here as well. Balance you stuff, stop  going from 1  direction to opposite. Stay in the middle.

2 shot!!!

2 freaking shot and died. From a 29 mob with a shootgun. 2 fking shot!!!

345 shields and 340 health, but fking 2 shot.

BALANCE YOUR S#&$ DEVS BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT TO PUBLIC.

It's not darksouls, I do not want to be eternaly punished,

I won't buy revives for your rediculous damage from mobs and high deaths.

I won't buy resources for your rediculosly stupid low drops for common resources.

Whom are you trying to fool here ?!

If there are masochists who like being tortured, remember there are normal people here as well. Balance you stuff, stop  going from 1  direction to opposite. Stay in the middle.

Yeah thats why I suggested it being optional. You literally cannot complain about it if its optional.