The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Monitor crashing bug (potentially)

Dstar252

Hi, during my time as a Tenno I've played a good few hundred hours of warframe but only recently (Since the Harrow frame came out), have encountered a rather strange bug I've recently replayed "The second dream" and during my time replaying the quest I had numerous monitor crashes where my monitors shut off and go into sleep mode. Which would only be fixed after restarting my computer.

I've not had this problem since completing the quest (which I managed to do after having to shut my computer off and restart it multiple times). Nor have I had it with any other of my games that I play frequently which are; Overwatch, League of legends, Starcraft, Terraria and Osu! 

I've checked my PC, and yes it's a little dated, but it was curious to me why this only happened during the time I replayed "The second dream", and not anything else... normal missions were fine, sorties and all. Just that particular quest.

I have a rather dated PC as well, and ever since the "Sorrow" showed up, Warframe runs like garbage. I sprint, and then the screen slows, then speeds up again. It has gotten kind of frustrating. Maybe time to give this game a break and head back to the old trusty 1st person shooter Warface. That one is geared for older computers, and looks great. Its' a shame because I've spent a little bundle on plat. Just going to have to let it go for a while, and move on.:sadcry: Oh well. Hope they eventually un#%@$ it.