Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] New Platinum Packages And Boosters

Yorinar

For those of us unable to stop giving you money, I'd humbly like to request some new platinum packages. I'm fine with the price points you have, but the bonus mods are getting dated. What I'd love to see also are bundled boosters (like the Steam starter pack) and other crap. And I would really love being able to choose between a few options at each tier.

Also for boosters, I would really like to be able to choose a date range longer than 7 days. Here is just a spitball figure:

* 3 days = 30 Plat

* 7 days = 60 Plat

* 14 days = 100 Plat

* 30 days = 180 Plat

Most games include a "premium time" booster that increases your XP and credit earning by X%, just as the affinity and credit boosters do in Warframe. The price point for premium memberships tends to be about $15/month. So, those values still put Warframe at about $19 for the equivalent of a premium membership in other games (credit + affinity). The current rates put a premium membership in Warframe at about $33 per month, which is more than twice as expensive as other games.

Obviously, I want the hamsters to be well fed, but also I think lowering the prices on boosters would make them more accessible and increase the number of people who purchase them. This is merely a suggestion that you can do with as you please, from someone who has spent a decent amount of money on this game and plans to continue to do so for a long time to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to creat seperate thread on forum and decided to add my suggestion here. I think it would be good to see some "Platinum Gift Packs". There's such option, for example, in steam, but some Warframe players don't have account there. This will make possible to organize some clan competitions with prizes.

I wish they also included in the daily rewards plats to be used in-game. I mean when you get that 50 or 75% off platinum purchase i just immediately rage because i wish i could use that kind of discount on something in-game instead of buying more plats

I wish they also included in the daily rewards plats to be used in-game. I mean when you get that 50 or 75% off platinum purchase i just immediately rage because i wish i could use that kind of discount on something in-game instead of buying more plats

Nope.jpg

Im a 100% F2P Player and I disagree, because then it would stop DE getting their money. Even now after they put up the discounts people just want to wait till they get the discount to start buying plat...