Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Update/Hotfix Add

.Scythe.

I don't know where to put this so I chose general... Hope the Devs see this and choose to do so.

Could you please make the UI work how it used to back in the day? Where you could turn off all the UI and leave the mini map open to where it only showed up when you hit 'M' to make it go into overlay mode. I prefer playing like this so I can enjoy the beautiful graphics of the game but since you have changed this I am now forced to either use the ugly UI or get easily lost during missions having to run it to the same rooms multiple times until I find somewhere that I haven't been. 

I understand this make make me seem a bit... picky and such but I love the game and would like to enjoy its beauty. I don't need the health bar and such because I can see when I am taking health or shield dmg by simply looking at the red or blue outline on my frame. The only time I actually need to see my UI is when I am doing high level missions where I need to keep track of my energy, effects on frame, buffs, debuffs, etc. I only do those when I have my friends invite me or when you guys (DE) are doing twitch event's and streams letting us play with you. When I'm not doing so again for the third time (Sorry I just really want that UI capability back) please fix this so I can enjoy my solo runs and runs with friends when helping them on normal missions as well as helping some newbies when I'm in a social mood. 

1 minute ago, lMegaLoDoNl said:

After HotFix I can no longer enter the game, the client has already updated and when I open the launcher the client is checking cache infinitely

I had a similar issue that prevented me form playing for nearly two years... turns out all I needed to do was uninstall and reinstall the launcher and game. If you run it from Steam you have to do that with Steam itself then re-download Warframe from the Steam store.

2 minutes ago, .Scythe. said:

I had a similar issue that prevented me form playing for nearly two years... turns out all I needed to do was uninstall and reinstall the launcher and game. If you run it from Steam you have to do that with Steam itself then re-download Warframe from the Steam store.

This is terrible download everything again with this horrible internet connection we have here in Brazil ...

6 minutes ago, lMegaLoDoNl said:

This is terrible download everything again with this horrible internet connection we have here in Brazil ...

Lol sorry to hear but yeah it is the only solution I found I tried every thing but that, then two years later tried it and boom back in the game again.