Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing Still Death Animation

Tr1ples1xer

First of all death animations are something that we see a crazy amount of time while playing the game so to me they are very important and physics help making this fresh everytime and not repetitive and this game has amazing physics and particle physics. Lately I have noticed that this death animation the one where the enemy kinda stays up with arms flailing while dying and not responding to any damage anymore almost in slow-mo happens too much imo, does anyone think so ? I can see a correlation with the fact that there is more enemies on screen now and having them all respond with ragdolls could drag the framerate down too much, but it feels weird now and out of place. I understand the concept of beta so I will give this feedback. If having all the enemies react to shots nicely like usual is too much on the physics, maybe they should blow up in a bloody pulp ? or slice everytime, slicing enemies in half is VERY fun !! anyone else think this animation feels weird ? and it would be so satisfying if they still responded to gunfire or melee so you could smack their dying bodies to oblivion and not just shoot through :D just my 2 cents.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer