Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma To Add A Mod Slot. Aura For Weapons. Aura "effect".

Gryphticon

Forma to add a mod slot

It's a simple idea that Forma should permit us to add additional mod slots in our warframes or weapons. If you forma everything, you'll surely have plenty of mod points left so creating a additional mod slot wouldn't be a bad idea, it would make those who forma'ed a weapon/warframe alot a advantage.

There can't be any overpoweredness simply because each weapon/warframe can only have 60 mod points at the maximum excepted warframes with auras that will have at the most 14 points of extra.

So I don't see any reasons why DE shouldn't implement this.

Aura for weapons

Weapons aura shouldn't be the same as warframe auras that's why I think weapons auras should only affect the player's other weapons. The under powered bane/expel/cleanse mods should surely enter the weapon aura category simply because of their low damage values. Plus, 3 weapons for 3 factions.

It'll give at most 8 mod slots of extra to not make things a little overpowered.

Aura effect

The title "aura" seems pretty cool but when you play it in-game there's no real aura so there should be a kind of glow around the player that would be of the specific color of the aura (example: energy siphon = purplish blue).

This would inform the team better on what aura their team mates have. And would add a special appearance to warframes.

I'd recommend to add a "switch aura off" option in the graphic settings so that people that don't like it won't use it.

yeah just make the warframes flashing a bit more so everyone gets a nice pair of glasses ! 

btw I know that the bloom can be turned off and it wont help is you over do it anyway soo NOPE!

Edited by Tomyhunter

yeah just make the warframes flashing a bit more so everyone gets a nice pair of glasses !

it's not like there's going to be bloom or anything, the same kind when you steal the artifact. If you think it's ugly you can turn it off. Or maybe it could look like a "aura", sort of a glow around the player. One or the other I'm fine.