Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angellic Crusader Warframe [DEUS VULT]

Tesseract_The_Pariah

I know full well that other people have taken a stab at a crusader or paladin archetype, and that Excalibur and Oberon meet this somewhat. 

However, as there's never enough DEUS VULT in the world, I feel the need to present this concept.  I also think that me and my friend came up with some fairly interesting ideas.

Basic Aesthetic: C'mon.  You know full well what we're going for.  Crusader mixed in with accents of Angel.
Stats: High durability.
Gameplay concept: Protective taunt-based tank who's faith is strengthened in absorbing punishment.

1. Seraphim's Shield: A radial flash of light that taunts enemies into attacking you.  You gain free channeled blocking for a duration based on the amount of enemies it hits.

2. Sanctus Dominus: Place a banner on the ground that consecrates this ground as your domain.  Allies that stand in or pass through this place are healed by the damage that you take. If they stand in the banner's AoE, the buff is constantly sustained, while if they leave, they are given a timed buff.

3. Cherubim's Indignation: Your inner light manifests on your physical form, alighting you with holy fire and constantly damaging you with a sustained fire proc.  However, enemies that damage you are smitten with a tongue of holy fire(Radiation+fire) that lashes out from your raging form.

4. Deus Vult: You channel the Void's energy into your body, empowering Cherubim's Indignation and Seraphim's Shield.  It constantly drains energy, but, if you die while in this mode, all enemies in a large radius and in line of sight are hit by radiation and fire procs, as they are made to witness the true form of a Seraphim. 

Your Sanctus Dominus is empowered, and any and all allies either within the Banner's radius or within Deus Vult's initial blast range are rapidly healed and buffed.  You are given a celestial sword+shield and staff primary which calls down bolts of holy light whenever an enemy is struck, healing you for a percentage of damage done.  You could also use these weapons to directly heal allies.  You constantly lose health while in this mode since your form cannot fully contain the energy of a Seraphim, and, if you die, you are Resurrected with one health and no energy or shields.

Passive: Bonus to sword+board stats, which is further increased based upon how many allies within Affinity Range are taking damage.