Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Advice? Most About Impact Damage

carbondragon

Question

Okay, so I've gotten myself the Sobek now that it's actually viable and I've run into a conundrum.

The Hek and the Sobek apparently do Impact damage, which can pass through Corpus head armor. The Strun does not and requires Flechette to do this.

I recently set up my Strun for Corpus missions and my Hek for Infested, since the Hek destroys the Infested light enemies and the heavy ones aren't too much trouble either. Now I have the (freshly-potatoe'd) Sobek to build and I'm not sure where to go with it.

My question is this: how do the resistances/armor of the Infested degrade the effect of Impact damage coming from the Hek and Sobek?

If there's no real effect, I'll likely keep my builds since the Hek doesn't cause Runners to pop, leaving my Strun to deal with the Corpus, and make my Sobek more of a fun gun for goofing off. If there is some major reduction I'm getting against my Hek when shooting Technocytes, I can easily swap the builds. I just don't want to go in and Forma stuff down the road and find out later that it was a waste.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet