The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate Relics/Void Traces

(PSN)remo_yesman

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Mkay. Considering that you do realize that relics are here for good, the only thing I could say is "have fun hating"

Not tryna hate, but having to farm void traces is stupid, for some reason alot of ppl dnt have any, an its frustrating to the point were just like 20mins i had to give ppl radiant relics to continue.. I think void traces should be removed, an all regular relics can drop anywhere on any starter planet, any exeptional relics should drop on higher lvl planets, flawless should drop on higher, rads should drop on heircron, or infested sab, of pluto an moon spy.. The void traces system is bad, which makes the Relic system suck, because the to work in conjunction with each other.. If you consider wanting improvments hating, then what ever dude.. @Teloch

18 minutes ago, (PS4)remo_yesman said:

Not tryna hate, but having to farm void traces is stupid, for some reason alot of ppl dnt have any, an its frustrating to the point were just like 20mins i had to give ppl radiant relics to continue.. I think void traces should be removed, an all regular relics can drop anywhere on any starter planet, any exeptional relics should drop on higher lvl planets, flawless should drop on higher, rads should drop on heircron, or infested sab, of pluto an moon spy.. The void traces system is bad, which makes the Relic system suck, because the to work in conjunction with each other.. If you consider wanting improvments hating, then what ever dude.. @Teloch

I don't like the idea of adding more to the drop tables. I think if they just changed it so that more void traces dropped it would be fine.They could use a range per era, like 10-20 for Lith and 30-35 for Axi, or have it effected by the relic you have like 10-20 for an intact and 30-40 for for a Radiant. When you get 7 traces from an Axi Radiant relic there is a problem. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)CaseFace8 said:

I don't like the idea of adding more to the drop tables. I think if they just changed it so that more void traces dropped it would be fine.They could use a range per era, like 10-20 for Lith and 30-35 for Axi, or have it effected by the relic you have like 10-20 for an intact and 30-40 for for a Radiant. When you get 7 traces from an Axi Radiant relic there is a problem. 

Trust me, I dont want mire drop tables either, but for some reason, alot of ppl dnt have void traces, so if they could just obtain a radiant relic outright, i think that would be good, or a better idea might be to decrease the total void traces you can earn post collection, ((( Make it so 1 person with a radiant relic could count for 4 players ))) Or I honestly dont know, instead maybe increase the amount of void traces you earn post collection, so youd be earning like 33 per match, players would always have them...