Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eu Region Same Alert Rewards

WarMasterCy

It seems Digital Extremes favors the NA region and leaves the EU with the same crappy rewards over and over

Sadly they didn't add an attachment option ... So I can't show you what I mean anyway I will just tell you instead

For example Today ...

Undine (Sedna)

Reward: Rifle Amp (Aura)   

Phoebe (Saturn)

Why would you do such a thing?! Now If it's randomly generated then why haven't you genius people set this as a rule..

IF Rifle amp was reward in 24 hours then set as reward drop rate to 0.5%

so you wont have same thing as reward over and over and over and over...

Having same reward over and over doesn't give me the push to play more of your game... (My opinion)

Edited by WarMasterCy

It seems Digital Extremes favors the NA region and leaves the EU with the same crappy rewards over and over

Sadly they didn't add an attachment option ... So I can't show you what I mean anyway I will just tell you instead

For example Today ...

Undine (Sedna)

Phoebe (Saturn)

Why would you do such a thing?! Now If it's randomly generated then why haven't you genius people set this as a rule..

IF Rifle amp was reward in 24 hours then set as reward drop rate to 0.5%

so you wont have same thing as reward over and over and over and over...

Having same reward over and over doesn't give me the push to play more of your game... (My opinion)

Well, now that you can fuse auras together, you'd end up with a twice-as-powerful aura that gives you more mod capacity. I understand your problem, but you're just sampling two auras in a range of one day. If you sampled 10 identical rewards over a longer range on the other hand...

.... looks like today is the day when i spit venom at everybody.

Should i remind you that few weeeks ago or even a month NA region was basically denied in Vauban parts? Because they were sleeping when alerts were?

get your S#&$ together ts.

Edited by Althix

lol .. In my time zone I never received a single Vauban part so your point is?

anyway I doubt digital extremes cares about this or doesn't know how to resolve this ...

so this topic might as well be closed...

by the way nice attitude...

.... looks like today is the day when i spit venom at everybody.

Should i remind you that few weeeks ago or even a month NA region was basically denied in Vauban parts? Because they were sleeping when alerts were?

get your S#&$ together ts.

I think every Alert mission should have a chance to give an additional reward off the full reward loot table. This would mean that even if you do the pure credit alerts you could get something awesome, which means people would do more alerts and it would be less about when you sleep and when you don't.

I've got 3 catalysts (or more, can't remember for sure) but I haven't got a single reactor yet. I saw one reactor reward in my entire gameplay and at the time I was unable to play (technically I saw the alert after it had passed).

I think every Alert mission should have a chance to give an additional reward off the full reward loot table. This would mean that even if you do the pure credit alerts you could get something awesome, which means people would do more alerts and it would be less about when you sleep and when you don't.

I've got 3 catalysts (or more, can't remember for sure) but I haven't got a single reactor yet. I saw one reactor reward in my entire gameplay and at the time I was unable to play (technically I saw the alert after it had passed).

ye I've also see only 1 reactor ...

problem with them is that they want us to drop cash .. so they limit the things we might get from alerts