Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) The Pit

BoompigXD

So people are still saying  "What are we grinding for?" i think i have a possible solution to this.

It's called The Pit, Players can enter it and spend credits on enemies for themselves to fight against for prizes and fame.

Basically you enter The Pit and start spending your credits on enemies to fight, the more enemies you choose to fight, the more the reward, what those rewards are i'll leave up to DE.

Each enemy has a different credit cost, and each enemy is Level 30, unless you want to raise it, lets say Grineer Lancers are 10 credits each, and Rollers are 50 credits, Rollers give you more points, so you'd want to fight as many as you can and then spend some excess credits on other units, there can only be 100 of each enemy at a time, but if you "bought" more than 100 the excess comes out at a later time.

Once you've decided the amount of enemies you're going to fight, you then enter The Pit and start fighting, if you win, you get double your credits back, and a prize, if you lose, you don't get anything!

I made this up so that not only players could get rid of their excess credits, but also give themselves a challenge and add an overall purpose to the game, you're grinding to defeat 1000 rollers, not just grinding for grindings sake. It could also have a Pit leaderboard.

Comments, Opinions, Feedback? 

Cool idea. But I'd like to see this be some sort of VR simulation in the Dojo rather than a meeting place Corpus, Grineer, Infested, and Tenno meet (since that would be lore-breaking)

That could work, as long as the prizes are still there and everything

• 1 month later...