Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe keeps crashing my laptop

chuchucat

honestly, I don't know if it is my laptop or the game, if I am charging my laptop it will crash within 15 minutes, if I am not, it will crash after an hour. it did this before, but I somehow fixed it, but now it just does it all the time, and I've tried everything. I know little to nothing about computers so I can't provide much, but it just restarts, it doesn't overheat or anything, and it has always run pretty smoothly, I'm still running it on default settings and have never changed them, so I doubt my laptop can't support it. It gets annoying when I'm trying to do an alert or play with friends because they'll be doing something or I'll be close to finishing and it'll just crash. again, I know little to nothing about computers, let alone my own, so I really can't provide any information on it. (also would like to mention that this doesn't happen on anything else, and my laptop can overheat like hell and still won't crash like this) also, it full on crashes it, acts like I've chosen to restart it. (this has been happening for around a month or so)