Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emphasize Acrobatics And Maneuvers

Vaskadar

Now, this is more related to general gameplay than AI, but an important thing to note is that the enemies still target the player with the same accuracy regardless of movement speed and agility. Now, if someone's wallrunning or sliding, it should be a lot harder to hit them, right? Well, I think that utilizing these awesome acrobatics used in the game should reward the player with reduced enemy accuracy (since the enemy should have a harder time tracking a fast-moving object).

There's a lot of opportunity for wall-running, dodging, sliding around and zipping around like some kind of hopped-up-on-speed-parkour artist in this game (especially since update 6), and I think that having it more integrated into the game could only be an improvement to the game itself.

Space Ninjas should be able to dodge bullets anyway.

ATM we dont have nija playstyle in game... stil you are forced to play with guns.. in dont like this. Still have hope when they change something.. i realy want to use my Warframe - Ash - and Melee weapon only and in the same time dont want to bring Rifle and Pistol with me.

For me atm game is focused on GUn and Power use only, there is no way to play melee only ..especialy on higher wave.