Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is A Vandal Right?

Mythrex

So currently there are three Vandal weapons in the game 2 of which are SIGNIFICANTLY stronger that their original counterparts but what I don't understand is why the Braton Vandal is a exception to this rule it is noticeably weaker than the regular braton with a near 40dps drop please DE just improve the dps back to being above the braton people only whined because they didn't have it not because it was op because it wasn't

i dont care if the brandle has more dps

I just want an automatic that does more damage then the braton per bullet but is accuret with the downside of slower

buff the damage to 30-35 lower the speed so its 1 damage less dps then the braton and boom >w>

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

I'll still use the Vandal over a normal Braton anyways since

a) It's a Vandal

b) It didn't come with its own slot, therefore having a normal Braton would use up a slot

Ah, the most irrelevant stat of all should be it's downside. No thanks.

Yeah, I'd rather it have an increased damage, trading off the fire-rate.

Yeah, basically people were complaining about not being able to ever get a braton vandal after that weekend stress test and so when they buffed the regular braton they just left the vandal alone so people would stop complaining about it.

Silly DE, now everyone who has one is complaining about it being unarguably worse than the normal braton.

i dont care if the brandle has more dps

I just want an automatic that does more damage then the braton per bullet but is accuret with the downside of slower

buff the damage to 30-35 lower the speed so its 1 damage less dps then the braton and boom >w>

30 damage, 6.1 fire rate, or nearly half of the Braton.  Or, 35 damage, 5.0 fire rate.

Both result in 1 less net DPS than the Braton if you consider reload time and critical damage, but with noticeably less burst DPS.

If you drop the magazine size to 30, with 30 damage, and 7.4 fire rate, both burst and net DPS would be nearly identical to the Braton.

30 damage, 6.1 fire rate, or nearly half of the Braton.  Or, 35 damage, 5.0 fire rate.

Both result in 1 less net DPS than the Braton if you consider reload time and critical damage, but with noticeably less burst DPS.

If you drop the magazine size to 30, with 30 damage, and 7.4 fire rate, both burst and net DPS would be nearly identical to the Braton.

35 damage with 5.0 fire rate seems like a nice idea to me