Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo Drops Killed?

philleapa

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but rubedo drop has been decreased in valefor/eligor.

Before if i were to go to wave 5-10 on eligor or valefor and search the entire map i can get around 250-500 rubedo and now i am lucky to get a hundred.

Although Nammah drops lots of rubedo now, its not worth doing that mission to farm for rubedo. (I got around 4k rubedo from farming nova parts before the drop rate was fixed) and i used it on finishing up my nova parts, saryn parts, and some work on dojo rooms and decorations, but now i am trying to farm for more rubedo to finish up one of the halls in my clan's dojo and i can't seem to get even 200 a wave 5 run, And a friend of mine got 32 rubedo going to wave 5, (both runs the whole map was turned upside down) I know this sounds like a complaint and it sort of is but i am not sure if anyone has noticed a decrease in rubedo drop.

working on making obstacle course and for my clan it will be 12,001 rubedo and thats going to be a pain for us to get if the drop has decrease that much and its not just me having bad luck.

I feel your pain.  I need over 3200 for various projects and It has been a hell of a grind.  In one day alone faming earth, I was only able to collect 300 or so..

Luckily i have finished building all my warframes and don't currently need rubedo, but its going to be a pain for us 5-10 members farming for that 12k rubedo (60 clan members in total and that is very sad)

Since the resource loot fix there is less dropping now.  I farm it on Europa/Lilith with leveling frames/weapons.

Pre 9.3 I would get 100-200 each run, usually closer to 200 than 100.  Now I might get 100, but I also getting 0 at times usually when a Control Module will drops, so think the fix wasn't 100%.