Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources

Hixlysss

So, we can now buy resources, what about the players whom don't have the money to buy the resources but really hate the grind? I mean seriously, 5 missions and I get maybe 80 plastids and I need about 2-3k for stuff. So...are there any plans for Credit bundles of resources? Something that would cost around 13K for each resource and you get X number of resources? It would be equivilent to a resource drop in a mission, with the potential to be 2-5 times as much you would normally get. So for plastids you could get around 20, or around 100 with your purchase.

Either that or the possability of converting resources from one thing to another with the use of credits. There is some sort of...ratio going on with the "rarity" of resources, like 30 plat for 3 control modules, 30 plat for 1500 circuits, 30 plat for 3K Nanospores. Each resource has some sort of...rarity or quality, so based upon that it wouldn't be terribly difficult to come up with a conversion ratio. Based upon those options above, you could convert the 1500 Circuits for 3 control modules, or 3 neurodes for 3K nanospores.

So, we can now buy resources, what about the players whom don't have the money to buy the resources but really hate the grind?

IMHO they're there for players who work and don't have time to grind mats. For everything else, there's Mastercard farming.

A better 'solution' would be for the DEvs to fix/adjust the drop rates/quantities of the materials (which I'm sure that they are looking into it), instead of plain making it available for credits.

IMHO they're there for players who work and don't have time to grind mats. For everything else, there's Mastercard farming.

A better 'solution' would be for the DEvs to fix/adjust the drop rates/quantities of the materials (which I'm sure that they are looking into it), instead of plain making it available for credits.

True, they are there for people who work, don't have the time to grind for the materials, and have money. What about the people whom don't have the time, or the money?