The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders pack Excalibur prime

Riki-Oh

I recently purchased the Founders Pack and i noticed that the Skin you get is actually a warframe (which is awesome if you don't own the Excalibur warframe already) . Since i already own a fully maxed Excalibur, i don't really want to level it up again . Could you please change it so you can select the Prime Skin for other Excalibur warframes?

Edited by Riki-Oh

Prime is not only a skin, if you see the Warframe and prime weapon are more powerfull than the normal one.

If it really is more powerfull than i can understand it being a seperated warframe. But other than a preinstalled catalyst i can't see a difference, do you have any stats by any chance?

Edited by Riki-Oh

Why would someone choose excalibur as the first warframe if you were planing to buy founders pack?

Because i just tried the game out , fell in love with it the more i played and then purchased the pack afterwards to support the devs (because they are awesome and i have fun , so why not pay for it)!.It is obvious, isn't it?

Edited by Riki-Oh

Well, the answer to your original question,

Could you please change it so you can select the Prime Skin for other Excalibur warframes?

is; it's quite unlikely that you'll have your excali. prime changed into another prime frame because they don't exist (afaik). And besides, I say you be happy you have another excalibur frame to level up, you can get easy rank mastery XP points (or whatever it's called) with another excalibur frame.

And try to remember; the founder's pack is there so that people can donate with an extra incentive, not so that people can run around with a sexy frame of their choice to kill everything with.

Edited by Tauxi

And try to remember; the founder's pack is there so that people can donate with an extra incentive, not so that people can run around with a sexy frame of their choice to kill everything with.

I fail to see any sexy frame in this game.

Actually, Warframe has a crippling lack of boobs in it.

I fail to see any sexy frame in this game.

Actually, Warframe has a crippling lack of boobs in it.

Sorry, but this isn't TERA. :(

If it was then we'd all either be little fury girls or women with big breasts and hardly any clothing, let alone a warframe.

Z2dIbui.jpg

p.s I'm so hungry. :c

Edited by Tauxi

with founders pack u get a super charged and unique scana.Can u convert this same unique scana into the dual scana set?You would think u can since u could with a regular scana.Then i would be tempted to move towards the best package .

What are you talking about? You can't convert a skana into dual skanas. As far as i know, you can get the dual skana BP and use two skanas to craft it. First, there's no "Dual prime skana" blueprint and second, it's pretty much impossible to get your hands into two prime skanas.