Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A "Better" Way to Farm for Prime Items

Dragonknight525

In all likelihood the demand for what I’m about to release is low, but it is something that I’ll do anyways. As for what I’ll be doing is using the information that I was dying to have the first time around I’ll be comprehensively breaking down the “best” farming method for prime items. For those whom are not aware I've done this once before and was "fairly" accurate at the time , as this was prior to relics being released it was an utter pain to get a guess as to rarity and drop chance.So why am I just posting what I’m going to do and not it, I’d like some input on how and what I should output for this.

Right now I’m just inputting a lot of information and I’ll be getting around to the hard part soon, so before I do I’d like to see if anyone has any requests on features.

While I'm nearly done the lack of a response shows that I'll once again have to post a useable version before I get feedback. As a heads up I'll be postponing adding in the relic drop information as I'll have to dig through the drop tables to get up to date information.

Thankfully everything else is more or less done so for anyone who cares it should be done by next weekend at the latest.