The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Personally Want De To Give Beta Testers Upon Release?

BlazenFury

Maybe special scarf? Or...

Wait a minute...

PART OF HOLOGRAPHIC ARMOR!

Like in Global Agenda. It can be arm, sholders, something on helmet, wings maybe! Purely aesthetic of course!holoarmor.png

But we'll probably get some Skana Vandal... *sigh*

Oh yeah! Love this game!

every thing primed, vandaled and everything vandaled, primed and dancing like freaking breakdancing doin flares and windmills while the corpus join in and the whole map have a dance party the MOA's can do the robot (HA irony) then when lotus says "somethings wrong a a heavy unit is approching" a cut scene starts and vor comes out of now where riding a charger and challenges our dancing space ninjas to a dance battle and Vor breaks out with some jive moves with and tag teams with krill and junk like that. that would be nice. and explosions 

Loadouts slots, for free.

Have them in the market for everyone else.

Or make us beta testers pay less for them at least..

OK WE'LL PAY FULL PRICE TOO, just put them in the game :S

Edited by Egioh

lol, What did I just read? ><

I agree that sounds a bit weird. I guess he wants to ability to pick a Frame of choice then get it converted to a Vandal version (like the weapons).

I guess that could be something like higher base Shield/Health, higher base armor or more base Movement speed.

Or DE could simply decide to reset all accounts and we must start from scratch. Could happen, but i hope it wont.

I think they promised not to do that unless the situation really, REALLY calls for it.

But a free colour pallet would be nice.

lol, What did I just read? ><

You read something you shouldnt think of in a dirty way

I agree that sounds a bit weird. I guess he wants to ability to pick a Frame of choice then get it converted to a Vandal version (like the weapons).

I guess that could be something like higher base Shield/Health, higher base armor or more base Movement speed.

I was mostly just thinking of the warframe having a really unique look(primarily a big lotus symbol somewhere on it.)

Edited by LordDarkwing

A Vandal item would be most likely, Skana Vandal? However an Emblem than can work along side the clan emblem, ( on the other shoulder?), would be great idea.

Imagine running around with clan emblem on one shoulder and Honors on the other shoulder.

Honors will be exclusive. Would include Alpha /Beta testers, Founder Honors, and future exclusive events.