The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Personally Want De To Give Beta Testers Upon Release?

BlazenFury

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of them in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

Then Four emblems that match each Founder symbol. 

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

^ This

Would be very awesome.

Stalker Helmet for Excalibur = Would give Excalibur Ash's Shuriken and Teleport, but at the cost of Radial Blind and Super Jump, so you end up with Slash Dash, Shuriken, Teleport and Radial Javelin. If using the Dread, you can move as fast as the Stalker even when ADS-ing, and the overall power depends on how well you imitated the Stalker, which is in weapons and color.

Overpowered ^^

OR

A real life replica of a Skana, with a hard but clear scabbard. Like the Braton Vandal and other things, it will appear for a limited time ONLY, but must be purchased.

Other than these, I wouldn't mind an Excalibur Vandal and/or a Skana Vandal.

-snip-

A real life replica of a Skana, with a hard but clear scabbard. Like the Braton Vandal and other things, it will appear for a limited time ONLY, but must be purchased.

Other than these, I wouldn't mind an Excalibur Vandal and/or a Skana Vandal.

real life replica of Skana with a scabbard. instanerdgasm.

When the game gets past beta and into release, all I want is...

A bug-free game with a streamlined intuitive UI where we wouldn't have to deal with insta-crashes when players use Vortex or Crush, doors and walls that eat Tenno, dying inexplicably because you fell through the floor, cumbersome mod management, etc.

Dedicated regional servers for the best co-op experience. I hope DE is looking into this possibility and not just be satisfied on going the p2p route with strict NAT intolerance/port forwarding nonsense which results in lots of fun-killing issues: contacts list wasteland, games that cannot be joined, horrific lag for clients/hosts, etc.

i like the idea of the emblem for beta testers, and a emblem for the founders. i think it should be something they only give to us, but not something that wouldnt be fair to everyone. so a color pack wouldnt be right, and i dont think a Warframe would be a good idea, a vandal weapon wouldn't be to bad, except no one really uses them. so i really hope they would go with the emblem idea. or something cosmetic that people would use.

I think for Master Founders and above they should get a new unique warframe as a way to acknowledge the important financial contributions they have given to this game to keep it running, evolving, and available to the unemployed. Everyone else can eat cake.